Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Andy" - Russell Justice 1-2-11

Andy, I cant believe
you thought she could never
bring you to your knees
your just not that weak
.
Andy, Your such a fool
you bit so hard  that night
that she made you believe
that you hung the moon
We're much the same you see.

Andy, do you have no clue
I thought a man your age
surely already knew
whats in store for you
the hell you'll soon go through
Chorus 1
Sometimes I start to tell you, all I feel you oughtta know
But because of what you've done to me,I'll let you reap now what you sow
Think I'll just keep it to myself
cause you deserve to see
Ooh Andy

But Andy, as time rolls by
she'll find new friends
to occupy her time
and you'll go insane
wondering who she spends it with

Andy, Im sure it was grand
the thrill of your life
to mock me and to laugh about
all the pain you caused me
Shame on you Andy
Andy, wasnt it so nice
when you held her in your arms so tight
all those lonely nights
I cried myself to sleep
soon you'll cry too

Chorus 2
Right now you think its just some silly game, that you play at my expense
and your in heaven while shes lying there, and your delighting in her scent
and I Know you'll believe every line that she feeds
but my dear friend in the end theres no doubt you will see
mmmm mmm Andy
Andy, now I've got news for you
you'll laugh and love
til she's used up every ounce of you
and then you'll lose it all
just like I did

Chorus 3
And when that day comes around, I hope I'm there to see
How funny it is to you then, to see how bad it was hurting me
and when your worthless heart is breaking
and you cant stop from shaking
I hope you feel like you cant go on
Oh, Andy
Andy, now I must go
but before I do, you really oughtta know
Well thats too bad
Mmm Mmm Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment